Saturday, September 4, 2010

Money Exchange

When you travel it is important to get the best money exchange rate as possible to stretch out your spending and get the most bang for your buck! Sometimes one learns the hard way. I had a few Euros in my pocket between the few my sister gave me and some I forgot I had from the last visit but when I got to the airport I did exchange several hundred thinking of convenience. This was a mistake which I discovered later. As I was making my way to the Bed and Breakfast which I was staying I notice some of the money exchange places along the way seeing that they offered better exchange rates. The best was GWK, which had several offices throughout town however the one at the train station not only gave the best rate but if you exchanged over $350USD there was no commission. This really made the difference. Let this be a lesson to do your research so your spending can go a lot farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment