Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The City of Moissac

We made a trip to the city of Moissac which is one of the larger ones in the area. There are some shops that line the cobblestone streets that leads to a center court area where there are bars and restaurants. During our visit there was some sort of band playing music near the old church. Although I don't claim any religious denomination (although I am deeply spiritual) I am drawn to old churches for a variety of reasons. I was quite intrigue with these one. It lured me in. I was fascinated by the structure of the building. April did some shopping at one of the local shops and later we stopped for a refreshment before heading out.
















Mimi had mention to Yves about this place near Moissac called Boudou so we followed signs and drove around a bit before finding a spot that presented a panoramic view. We stopped for a bit taking it in.











No comments:

Post a Comment