Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Blog?

Some of you have followed my traveling experiences and other blogs I've done for which I am appreciative!

Going to Thailand in 2009 I had a specific blog where I shared stories and photos of my adventures. When I returned to the states I happened on travel buddy which is a travel community similar to Facebook in some ways which can be used to make travel arrangements, read other travelers experiences, meet travel buddies, and much more. I really like this site especially all the spectacular photos that are shared but for some of my readers it can be a bit much to navigate.

I did not intend to do a blog for Europe trip, just some highlights on my personal website/blog and travel journal. However, my niece traveling in Europe now has established a blog which has inspired me. She is a great writer and very articulate. Check out her blog.

So I hope you enjoy and I look forward to sharing some of my experiences with you. Feel free to share your comments, questions, or curiosities.

2 comments:

  1. hey umm...im following you twice lol...thanks for the shout-out!

    looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I am open to your feedback!

    ReplyDelete